1. That talking to a horse or pony can make your troubles melt away. A chat with your fave pony is guaranteed to make you feel better, no matter how bad things get.
2. Ponies never judge. They don’t care how good looking you are, or how clever, or funny. You can totally be yourself!
3. A great ride on your fave horse or pony is guaranteed to put you in a brilliantly good mood. Nothing else can turn your day around in so short a time.
4. Ponies smell great. They don’t smell of poo – and anyone who says they do knows nothing about horses! They smell of warmth and hay and leather and love.
5. Time means nothing when you’re with your favourite horse or pony. You can be at the stables for hours or all day, and you’re never bored, never fed up. Ponies are the very best way to spend your time!
6. Horses and ponies are great teachers. They teach us patience (we don’t always get what we want, when we want it). They teach us humility (the nicer we are, the nicer they are). They teach us to consider someone else’s feelings (it’s not all about us). In short, they make us better people.
7. What you see is what you get. Horses and ponies have no hidden agendas, they don’t plot, they’re never two-faced. You can trust your favourite horse of pony be totally honest with you. About how many people can you say that?
8. Horses and ponies have a sense of humour. Oh yes they do! Anyone who says they don’t has never been on the receiving end of an equine joke!
9. Horses and ponies keep your secrets. Of course they do, they can’t blab to your friends, but they not only keep your secrets, they listen to them, too. That’s a friend!
10. Without horses and ponies the world wouldn’t be worth living in. Fact!
Can you add to our list? Put your ideas on …..