Unfortunately due to the ongoing pandemic and disruptions with deliveries, we are only offering UK delivery at this time. We hope to resume overseas delivery in January.
We aim to dispatch items within seven to ten working days of an order being placed.
- If the item is not in stock we will advise you by email or telephone.
- Personalised items will take longer and customers should allow seven to ten days for bespoke goods.
- Your parcel will be delivered via Royal Mail 2nd class delivery. Please check your parcel as soon as it arrives to ensure that it is correct and nothing is damaged. Please notify us within 14 days if you’d like to return or cancel your order.
- International orders will be dispatched within seven to ten working days of an order being placed and delivered via Royal Mail International service. During the current pandemic international orders are experiencing delays due to localised outbreaks. Although we do expect your orders to be delivered quicker, please allow up to 60 days for delivery – overseas delivery is currently suspended, we hope to be able to resume in January
- Customer Notice: CANADA DELAYS – All mail being sent from the UK to Canada is facing severe delays because of the on-going impact of COVID-19 and record volumes of traffic being received in Canada. We are processing the mail as normal in the UK, but delays are taking place once the mail reaches the Canadian border. As a result, we are unable to advise on likely delivery times – overseas delivery is currently suspended, we hope to be able to resume in January
- If your parcel is lost during transit, we will replace it. In order to confirm that an order has been lost, we must wait until the maximum UK delivery of 28 days time has expired before replacing your product. For international orders this will be longer.
Please note if you are ordering multiple items, they may arrive separately and at different times at no extra cost to you.
Faulty or defective items
In the unlikely event you find a fault with your goods please contact us immediately on 01428 601020 and we will instruct you on the returns procedure.
Returns due to change of mind
If you have purchased goods online you have the right to cancel your purchase at any time within 14 days of receipt of your goods. If you have received your goods and wish to cancel within 14 days please return them in an unused condition, complete, unopened and in a re-saleable condition to:
DJ Murphy (Publishers) Ltd, Olive Studio, Grange Road, Tilford, Surrey, GU10 2DQ
Please include the order number, your name and address. We will give you a refund of the price paid (excluding carriage costs and/or other surcharges which are non-refundable).
Returned items lost in transit
DJ Murphy (Publishers) Ltd can not be held responsible for packages lost during the return process. We recommend returning the package by Special or Recorded Delivery service and obtaining a proof of postage. DJ Murphy (Publishers) Ltd reserve the right to reject an order or return in the case of excessive returns.
Weekdays: 9am – 5pm (telephone answer service after 5pm)
Weekends and Bank Holidays: Closed
Telephone: 01428 601020
Fax: 01428 601030
Email: [email protected]
DJ Murphy (Publishers) Ltd
Olive Studio, Grange Road, Tilford, Surrey, GU10 2DQ