Due to the new export regulations running from 1st July 2021 we have temporarily suspended international shipping to EU states while we ensure we are compliant with the new legislation.
We aim to dispatch items as soon as possible, please allow two to five working days of your order being placed.
- If the item is not in stock we will advise you by email or telephone.
- Please note we do not process orders on Saturdays or Sundays. Orders placed after 2pm on a Friday, or over a weekend, will be processed on the following Monday.
- Please make sure that you have entered all your details correctly when you place your order (especially the address) because we can not make any changes once we have processed your order.
- Personalised items will take longer and customers should allow seven to ten working days for bespoke goods.
- Your parcel will be delivered via Royal Mail 2nd class delivery. Please check your parcel as soon as it arrives to ensure that it is correct and nothing is damaged. Please notify us within 14 days if you’d like to return or cancel your order.
- International orders will be dispatched within two to five working days of an order being placed and delivered via Royal Mail International service. During the current pandemic international orders are experiencing delays due to localised outbreaks. Although we do expect your orders to be delivered quicker, please allow up to 30 days for delivery.
- If you are ordering from outside the UK, you may be charged import duty, taxes and fees by the customs department in your country. Duty is payable whenever goods are imported and it is the importer that is liable for this and any other fees added by the individual customs department. Customs fees and import taxes are therefore additional to the delivery costs associated with your order. If in any doubt please contact your country’s customs department before you order.
- If your parcel is lost during transit, we will replace it. In order to confirm that an order has been lost, we must wait until the maximum UK delivery of 28 days time has expired before replacing your product. For international orders this will be longer.
Please note if you are ordering multiple items, they may arrive separately and at different times at no extra cost to you.
Faulty or defective items
In the unlikely event you find a fault with your goods please contact us immediately on 01428 601020 and we will instruct you on the returns procedure.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer exchanges. If you wish to exchange a product for a different size/colour, please return the item to us at our postal address for a refund along with the original packing slip and a note confirming you’d like a refund. You can order the correct size/colour online at ponymag.com/shop
Returns due to change of mind
If you have purchased goods online you have the right to cancel your purchase at any time within 14 days of receipt of your goods. If you have received your goods and wish to cancel within 14 days please return them in an unused condition, complete, unopened and in a re-saleable condition to:
DJ Murphy (Publishers) Ltd, Olive Studio, Grange Road, Tilford, Surrey, GU10 2DQ
Please include the order number, your name and address. We will give you a refund of the price paid (excluding carriage costs and/or other surcharges which are non-refundable).
Returns from outside the UK
When returning a product to us from outside of the UK please state on the parcel ‘UK Return – All Tax & Duties Paid’ Any returns, where this information has not been made clear and taxes & duties have been charged, will not be accepted by us. It is the customers responsibility to clear these charges. Please see our returns policy for more information. Tax & duty charges are non-refundable.
Returned items lost in transit
DJ Murphy (Publishers) Ltd can not be held responsible for packages lost during the return process. We recommend returning the package by Special or Recorded Delivery service and obtaining a proof of postage. DJ Murphy (Publishers) Ltd reserve the right to reject an order or return in the case of excessive returns.
Weekdays: 9am – 5pm (telephone answer service after 5pm)
Weekends and Bank Holidays: Closed
Telephone: 01428 601020
Fax: 01428 601030
Email: [email protected]
DJ Murphy (Publishers) Ltd
Olive Studio, Grange Road, Tilford, Surrey, GU10 2DQ