Posted in Stable Management
Is your riding hat the perfect fit? Here are some easy ways to find out!
Here are some simple things to look out for when it comes to hat fitting…
How to tell if your hat is too big
- You can tip your hat forwards or backwards easily
- You can tip your hat side to side easily
- It falls down over your eyes when you ride
- The hat can touch the bridge of your nose
How to tell if your hat is too small
- It won’t fit on your head – that’s an obvious one!
- It gives you headaches when you wear it
- You get left with a massive hat-band mark across your forehead when you take your hat off
Remember, be safe and get your hat fitted by a professional!