PONY Mag features two such stories from readers every month. You’ll be poised on the edge of your seat waiting to find out what happens!
Do you have a real-life experience to tell?
Give yourself the best chance of seeing your real-life experience in PONY?
Here’s some ace writing advice …
- Remember the story must be your own work, based on your own experience, and must not have been published anywhere else.
- Try and tell your story in about 1000 words
- It’s great if you have a picture or some pictures, to accompany your story.
- Share how you felt at the time. The more detail you give us, the better. Don’t hold back!
- Include your name, address, email, telephone number and age