British Equestrian and the British Eventing selectors have confirmed their picks for the Tokyo 2020 Olympic eventing team
The nine eventing team members – plus three reserves – have been sent to the FEI as the UK’s nominated entries for the Tokyo 2020 Olympics Games.
The nominated entries are…
- Rosalind Canter and Allstar B
- Laura Collett and London 52
- Pippa Funnell and Majas Hope
- Kitty King and Vendredi Biats
- Piggy March and Brookfield Inocent
- Tom McEwen and Toledo de Kerser
- Harry Meade and Superstition
- Oliver Townend and Ballaghmor Class
- Nicola Wilson and Bulana
The reserve nominations are…
- Sarah Bullimore and Corouet
- Ben Hobday and Shadowman
- Oliver Townend and Cooley Master Class (subject to completing a confirmation event)
This list could change depending on how the riders and their horses perform over the next few weeks, and the selected squad of four combinations will be announced on 28 June – so keep your eyes peeled for an update soon!
We’ll also find out about the jumping and dressage teams on the 28 May, which will be confirmed 18 June, plus the para dressage squad will be published 14 June.
For more information, visit britishequestrian.org.uk