The Big Poetry Comp!
Show off your writing skills by entering your pony-themed poem!
We’re super-sad about the clocks changing. There’s definitely no more evening hacks now. If you’ve got more time on your hands, then why not enter our ace poetry competition?
You can write about anything pony-themed. Will you be inspired by real life, or magical unicorns or even your dream horsey moment (winning Badminton, anyone?!)? We can’t wait to find out!
We’ll pick two lucky winners from two categories – 10 and under and 11 and over. The winners’ poems will be printed in PONY mag!
1. Your poem must be your own work – that means you can’t copy anyone else’s poem.
2. Your entry must arrive at PONY HQ by 1 December 2021.
3. One entry per reader.
4. We’re sorry but we can’t return any poems. Please copy your entry before you send it to us!
5. You can hand-write or type your poem.
6. Cut out or copy and attach the entry form below to your poem before you send it to us.
7. Remember to clearly tell us your age and which category you’re entering.
Entries close 1 December 2021. For PONY competition terms and conditions, and privacy and cookies policy, head to bit.ly/PONY_TERMS and bit.ly/PONY_PRIVACY